Business Code of Conduct for vendor’s
1. During working as vendor with bKash Ltd. I/We agree to follow the law of the land, TAX/VAT regulations/regulatory requirement of the Govt.
2. The Vendor will conduct all its business dealings with highest level of ethical manner and integrity.
3. Vendor shall not offer any illegal gratification in the form of bribes or kickbacks either in cash or in kind in the course of all dealings with bKash. Any instances of such violations will be viewed in a serious manner and bKash reserves the right to take all appropriate actions or remedies as may be required under the circumstances.
4. Any unethical or integrity issues observed or encountered while dealing with bKash Limited shall be bought to the notice of bKash Limited’s senior management with necessary proof.
5. Vendor shall comply with the guidelines for use of the trademarks and trade names notified by the Company (including but not limited to ‘bKash’) and shall not use the Company trademarks and trade names without the prior written consent of the Company.
6. Vendor shall not reproduce, in whole or in substantial part, any copyrighted work in hard copies, prints, video or electronic copies in violation of the copyright laws.
7. Vendor shall understand and follow applicable domestic and international trade control and customs laws and regulations, including, but not limited to those relating to licensing, shipping and import documentation (where relevant) and reporting and record retention requirements.
8. Vendor will ensure they do not engage in any personal dealings with bKash employees, especially those that they interact with on bKash business matters.